Innovation, Value & Service since 1958
- Caulking & Tuckpointing
- Grouting Guns, Bags and Accessories
- Jointers, Sledrunners, Slickers & Rakers
- Line & Line Holding Accessories
- Masonry Guides
- Masonry Trowels
- Material Handling
- Mortar Boards, Pans & Stands
- Mortar/Plaster Mixers
- Rules, Tapes and Levels
- Saws & Blades
- Specialty Tools & Equipment
- Stone Working
- Brick Masonry
- Stucco & Plaster
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
DEWATER BAG - 10 OZ NON-WOVEN 5' X 6'
- Non-woven 10 oz filter bags are designed to control and filter silt and sediment laden water
- Constructed of non-woven geotextile material that filters soil particles greater than 150 microns (.150mm)
- Adjustable spout to accommodate a discharge handle hose of up to 6"
- The amount of discharge water a bag can effectively filter depends on factors such as the flow rate of pump, the amount and type of sediment, degree of slope, and the permeability of the underlying surface
- Maximum initial pump rate: 170 gpm
- Capacity: 30 cu ft
USD $56.50 /EACH
- Availability: In stock